A bright smile is a secret to beauty and lasting the brightness of your smile is not an essential thing. You must go through a lot of treatments to tone your teeth up. This will be a considerable thing even after getting all these treatments that they don’t last permanently, and your teeth may get stained by the intake of certain foods even within a month.
A touch-up is a must thing for all types of these treatments either once a year or a month. Still, there is no replacement of the god-gifted things you have, whatever the kind of expensive remedy you are getting.
Natural ways to whiten your teeth
1. Oral hygiene is the best way to keep your teeth smile-friendly and strong as well.
2. Oil-pulling is an advanced treatment that helps to get the bacteria out of your mouth by just having this inside for 20 minutes.
3. Excess of everything is bad! Avoid the excess of coloring compounds and beverages like tea, coffee, etc.
4. If you are an addictive person, then go for immediate brushing or rinsing to remove the stains.
5. Use baking soda as the abrasive compound that can remove the stains from teeth.
6. Try to eat those foods that are comprised of malic acid that can wash away acids from the mouth like, apple, strawberries, etc.
7. Bleaching agents like hydrogen peroxide can be used over time to get an effective difference.
8. You can make it your habit to have gurgles before brushing your teeth daily. It helps to kill bacteria. Apple cider vinegar is the best thing to brighten your teeth and you can have it in several ways especially foods.
9. A very interesting and effective thing is turmeric paste. Yes, it converts the dingy teeth to the pearly ones so easily if used consistently.