Broccoli is a good and healthy vegetable for every human being. Adding this vegetable in your regular diet can be very healthy. That’s why I have decided to use broccoli in today’s recipe. Nowadays, cold days are at its peak and broccoli soup is best for winter season.
Why broccoli is good for you
Here now I am telling you some important things about broccoli. Researchers have found that broccoli is good for you and those people who eat steamed broccoli can diminish the hazard of severe heart attack. Broccoli can boost your body’s ability for fighting against cell damage. It contains calcium which is equal to one cup of milk. Broccoli also contains Vitamin C which is good for your teeth, skin and hairs as well as assists in fighting infections. Broccoli also gives you the vigorous levels of zinc, beta-carotene, potassium, selenium, and magnesium.
All of you must try this soup recipe at home and hope you will like it. Now I am sharing with you the recipe of broccoli cheese soup. Here are its ingredients.
- Pepper = a pinch
- Heavy cream (whipped) = 1 cup
- Broccoli = 500 grams
- Salt = a pinch
- Broth of chicken = 4 cups
- Cheddar cheese (fat reduced) = 250 grams
The preparation of making broccoli cheese soup is quite easy and you have to follow the below steps.
1. First take a pan and add broth and broccoli to boil and start simmering them for 6-7 minutes
2. Then add cubes of cheese and heat the flame on low until the cheese melts completely.
3. You can add pepper and salt as per you taste. If you think the soup is thick, then add the whipped heavy cream in it to make its consistency thin.
4. Your broccoli cheese soup is ready!