4. Green Keto Smoothie with Avocado and Peanut Butter
Nutrition: 141 calories, 9 g carbs, 4 g protein, 11 g fat
- 1 oz. kale leaves
- 1/2 avocado (peeled and stone removed)
- 1 stick celery (chopped)
- 2 oz. cucumber (peeled)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or regular milk)
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter (you can use any nut butter you like)
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeeze lemon juice
1. Add all the ingredients into the blender and blend it properly.
2. Few drops of liquid stevia if you prefer the smoothie to be sweeter.
3. Garnish with the fresh mint.
5. Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
Nutrition: 79 calories, 8 g carbs, 2 g protein, 7 g fat
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- pinch mineral salt
- 6-7 drops liquid Stevia
- Fresh mint (for decoration)
1. Take a blender, put all the ingredients into the blender.
2. Blend it properly and serve with the fresh mint.